Want to Know More about Collaborative Practice?

If you would like to speak with a family lawyer, family consultant or financial planner about collaborative practice, please contact a specialist from our Find a Collaborative Specialist page.

Alternatively, if you would like someone to contact you, please complete our Contact Us form and we will arrange for a collaborative specialist near you to contact you.

Want to Join Collaborative Family Lawyers?

If you would like to know about joining Collaborative Family Lawyers, please visit our Membership enquiries section.

Media Contact

If you are in the media and want to speak with a Collaborative professional, please visit our media section.